The Bovine Classic
Support San Luis Obispo-based non-profit Operation Surf for a weekend of world-class mixed-surface cycling in the heart of the Paso Robles wine region. Experience a version of old California that always surprises, delights, and charms the senses.
The Bovine Classic will have three courses to challenge every level of mixed-surface cycling enthusiasts. Each course includes a healthy dose of dirt and asphalt riding.
- The Big Bovine – 80 to 100 miles with 7,000’ + Climbing
- The Happy Bovine – 50 to 65 miles with 4500’ + Climbing
- The Gentle Bovine – 30 to 40 miles with 2,000’ + Climbing
Event details are subject to change.
How To Participate in the Bovine Classic
- Register at the event website’s registration link.
- Donate using the donation button at the event website.
- Participate individually, or as a team.